Beekeeping Beginners Course
The 2017 Beekeeping Beginners Course
Join the 2017 HBKA Beekeeping Beginners Course
Four evening meetings to explain the fundamentals & to help you make a start with keeping bees……..
- For Complete Beginners
- For new Beekeepers – build on your knowledge & improve your colony management!
The Course is held over Sessions:
- April 6th, 7.30pm at the WRVS Centre in Hereford
- April 22nd, 2.30pm at the Holme Lacy Apiary
- May 6th, 2.30pm at the Holme Lacy Apiary
- May 18th, 7.30 pm at the WRVS Centre in Hereford
- May 20th, 2.30pm at the Holme Lacy Apiary (swarming and swarm control)
The cost for all or part of the course for existing
- Existing Associate HBKA Members: £50
- For non members the course fee is £60 (includes Associate Membership for 2017).
Beekeeping Beginners Course – Non-Members, Beekeeping Beginners Course – HBKA Associate Members
I am happy for my details to be shared with the National Bee Unit ‘BeeBase’, I do NOT wish my details to be shared with any third party, including the NBU ‘BeeBase’
I confirm that I am a taxpayer and authorise the Herefordshire Beekeepers’ Association to recover income tax at the standard rate on all my recorded gifts to its funds until this authority is cancelled in writing., I am not a Taxpayer or I do not authorise this.