Beekeeping Beginners Course Week 3
Date(s) - 06/05/2017
2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
Join the 2017 HBKA Beekeeping Beginners Course – Book Your Place Here….
Four evening meetings to explain the fundamentals & to help you make a start with keeping bees……..
- For Complete Beginners
- For new Beekeepers – build on your knowledge & improve your colony management!
The Course is held over Sessions:
- April 6th, 7.30pm at the WRVS Centre in Hereford
- April 22nd, 2.30pm at the Holme Lacy Apiary
- May 6th, 2.30pm at the Holme Lacy Apiary
- May 18th, 7.30 pm at the WRVS Centre in Hereford
- May 20th, 2.30pm at the Holme Lacy Apiary (swarming and swarm control)
The cost for all or part of the course for existing
- Existing Associate HBKA Members: £50
- For non members the course fee is £60 (includes Associate Membership for 2017).