- Books are only available to Full Members of the Herefordshire Beekeepers’ Association.
- Books are available to borrow for up to 2 months; renewable for one further month unless requested by another Member.
- Reference books are available for viewing at an HBKA meeting, a LAN meeting, at the home of the Librarian or any other suitable venue.
- A deposit of £5 per paperback or pamphlet, £10 per hardback or video/DVD is payable on borrowing. This will be returned when the book is returned, less any fine due for late return. A receipt will be given for the deposit, which will also be returnable on return of the book.
- Any overdue item will be charged at £1 per item per month or part of a month.
- If a book is lost, damaged or simply not returned after the fine period runs out (i.e. when all the deposit is forfeited), the borrower is liable for the full cost of replacement.
- If the above terms and conditions are not complied with, use of the Library will be forfeited.