- The Library Catalogue listed on the website is available from the Librarian. To borrow a book, contact the librarian (details on Library page on website).
- Most books are available to all Members of the Herefordshire Beekeepers’ Association (HBKA).
- A limited number of rare or expensive books is only available to Full Members of the Association.
- Books are available to borrow for up to 1 month; renewable for a further month (max of 3 months total borrowing) unless requested by another Member.
- A deposit of £5 per paperback or pamphlet, £10 per hardback or video/DVD is payable on borrowing. This will be returned when the book is returned, less any fine due for late return.
- Any overdue item will be charged at £1 per item per month or part of a month.
- If a book is lost, damaged or simply not returned after the fine period runs out (i.e. when all the deposit is forfeited), the borrower is liable for the full cost of replacement.
- If the above terms and conditions are not complied with, use of the Library will be forfeited.